By investing with AMP Capital via a separate account, clients benefit from:
- Real estate exposure customised for individual risk, liquidity, investment horizon and return profiles
- A dedicated fund manager with expertise in constructing, originating and managing real estate portfolios across direct, public and debt markets
- Bespoke asset and portfolio level reporting according to your specific requirements
- Access to a fully integrated real estate team of 600 plus people who actively manage, develop and position assets seeking to deliver superior sustainable returns
- Access to AMP Capital’s deep transaction, origination, modelling and due diligence capabilities
- A rigorous governance, risk and compliance framework; and
- Access to broader AMP Capital expertise in both capital markets insights from other specialist investment teams, and skill sets such as debt advisory, tax and structuring, legal and compliance.
Fund management approach
Establishment of client objectives – risk, return, liquidity, horizon
Strategy formulation to meet client objectives
Fund capital management – equity/debt mix
Transactions management – buying/selling strategy
Articulating clear investment management performance objectives
Risks of investing
Risks specific to real estate investments include illiquidity, as well as the risks of investing in real estate markets. In addition, the risks associated with interest rates, gearing and the cost of debt, derivatives, investment management, co-ownership of assets, fluctuations in rental income, rental demand and fund termination risks.
While every care has been taken in the preparation of this information contained in this website, neither AMP Capital Investors Limited (ABN 59 001 777 591)(AFSL 232497) nor any member of the AMP Group make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any statement in it including without limitation, any forecasts. This content has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information only, without taking account of any particular investor’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Investors should, before making any investment decisions, consider the appropriateness of the information on this website, and seek professional advice, having regard to their objectives, financial situation and needs. Content sourced from Cuffelinks and Livewire does not represent the views of AMP Capital or any member of the AMP Group. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.