# If you do not know the AMP Capital Dealer Group details, please contact our Clients Services team on 1800 188 013.
Registration Terms and Conditions
1. You will ensure that each client and proposed client for National Mutual Funds Management Ltd and / or AMP Capital Investors Ltd's (AMP Capital) products:
(a) receives the applicable National Mutual Funds Management Ltd and / or AMP Capital offer document and any other disclosure documents required under law or policy to be given to the client or a proposed client; and
(b) completes all relevant forms in these disclosure documents, prior to forwarding client applications or instructions to AMP Capital and/or National Mutual Funds Management Ltd.
2. When acting under these terms, you will comply with all applicable legislation and regulatory policy.
3. You must act promptly on each client instruction and not transact on a client's portfolio without their authority.
4. You must retain original copies of all transaction forms signed by a client when using any facsimile instruction service offered by National Mutual Funds Management Ltd and / or AMP Capital products.
5. You must not send electronically or otherwise any offer documents to persons who are not Australian residents as determined by the Australian Taxation Office or to persons under the age of 18.
6. You acknowledge that all fees payable in respect of your activities in relation to National Mutual Funds Management Ltd and / or AMP Capital's products will be paid to you nominated dealer.
7. You agree to indemnify National Mutual Funds Management Ltd and / or AMP Capital and its employees and agents against any claims, liabilities, expenses, losses or costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered, incurred or caused in any way by your act or omission. This indemnity you provide to us is a continuing obligation independent of your or your dealer's other obligations and continues to apply after you cease to be a registered adviser for National Mutual Funds Management Ltd and / or AMP Capital. It is not necessary for any indemnified person to incur expense or make payment before enforcing a right of indemnity under these terms.
8. By registering to distribute National Mutual Funds Management Ltd and / or AMP Capital's products, you agree to be issued with a username and password on the following terms and conditions:
You are responsible for the confidentiality of the username and password issued to you and must advise AMP Capital immediately if you cease to be an authorised representative or employed representative under the Corporations Act for the dealer you have nominated in this form.
You are fully responsible for the acts or omissions of any person who obtains access to AMP Capital's online access service using your username and password regardless of whether the act or omission has been authorised by you or not.
You will advise AMP Capital immediately if you lose your password or if you believe that someone else may have knowledge of your password.
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all hardware and software required to used AMP Capital's online access service.
AMP Capital may suspend your access to AMP Capital's online access service or cancel the ability to transact using AMP Capital's online access service at any time without notice.
You release, discharge and indemnity National Mutual Funds Management Ltd and / or AMP Capital (including its employees and agents) from and against any liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage suffered or incurred in connection with the use of AMP Capital's online access service or the inability to transact or use AMP Capital's online access service.